- This policy applies to the website, which operates at the url: https://zcbsklep.pl.
- The Operator of the service and the Administrator of personal data is: Zakłady Ceramiczne "BOLESŁAWIEC" Sp Kościuszki 11, 59-700 Bolesławiec
- Operator's e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily in the Service.
- The Service uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Keeping a newsletter
- Enquiry handling by form
- Preparation, packing, shipment of goods
- Performance of ordered services
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through the data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") in the terminal equipment.
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the operator holding the key can read it. This protects the data in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally - it is not possible to reverse it, which is nowadays a modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on a server of an OVH third party.
Your rights and additional information about the use of your data
- In order to fulfil the obligations arising from the regulations on personal data protection and to ensure real data protection, the Operator appointed a Data Protection Inspector.
- The Data Protection Inspector is the Data Protection Inspector: Ewa Guzera address: Kościuszki 11, 59-700 Bolesławiec electronic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In some situations the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a trust basis
- post operators
- payment operators
- authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to achieve the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
Your personal data is processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their corrigenda,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to exercise the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right of objection shall not be exercised if there are important legitimate grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular to establish, assert or defend claims. The Administrator's actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service. Activities consisting in automated decision making, including profiling, may be undertaken with respect to you in order to provide services under the concluded agreement and to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
Information in the forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if any.
- The service may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service may, in some cases, save information to facilitate the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to handle a service request or business contact, register services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
- Information about user behavior on the site may be subject to login. This data is used to administer the service.
Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages with the user's behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track the user, but in practice there is no transfer of any personal data from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological condition for such actions is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator uses a solution that investigates user behaviour by creating heat maps and recording behaviour on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service provider so that he does not know which individual it concerns. In particular, passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Service in relation to users, e.g. it can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a particular subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Service User session (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Service;
- to achieve the objectives specified above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
Cookie management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling the handling of cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it more difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone